Re: [Harp-L] william clarke band?

----- Original Message ----- From: <Harpmac01@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 1:39 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] william clarke band?

just out of curiosity guys before william clarke died did his touring band
include a brass section or was that just on his recordings.
and what is zach zunis doing now?

Mac

Hi,
I opened for him a couple of months before he passed way and he had never had horns in his touring bands and his last touring band had Paul Bryant on guitar, Rick Reed on standup bass, and a drummer (whose name escapes me at the moment) was formerly with The Palladins, and this was in 1996. Don't know what Zach Zunis is doing tho.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com