[Harp-L] flames?

So I'm reading through all of this really heated discussion thinking where are the flames people keep mentioning? I'm sifting through my inbox just amazed, nothing. And then there it is. (THE FLAME) Different subject line so I missed it the first 6 times I went by it in my queue. So here it is, the obligatory reminder. It's ok to argue, disagree and even have very heated discussions on harp-l. It's not ok to flame people you disagree with. What denotes the line between a flame and disagreement is when people cannot discuss a topic without name calling or negative characterisations. Argue all you want but only call yourself an idiot not anyone else. Actually my true preference would be that no one gets called names. Any how the thread's not dead until you say it is. I'm not weighing in. I'm merely checking in. Confused? Good that makes two of us. Peace and Respect, fjm harp-l-listowner