Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Harmonica

On Oct 22, 2004, at 12:42 AM, Jeff Paris wrote:

Hi -

Two things:

What kind of chromatic did Stevie play on "I Was Made to Love Her"?

Also, where can I find a chromatic harp teacher in L.A. California?

Thanks,

Jeff
__

Mr Morris is playing a Hohner Super 64 (but NOT the X). He also plays 48s but is NEVER photographed holding one. He is a Hohner "endorser". I don't have that tune handy, so I can't tell you the key, but he is known to use "flat" key positions a lot (namely Db, Ab, Bb & F).
smo-joe