[Harp-L] Sugar Blue/Gear

This note is regarding the post about Sugar Blue that came out last digest.  Glad to hear he's playing well.

 I once read an article in a music magazine where they interviewed Sugar Blue and John Popper at the same time.  This was around 1996.   They both said they liked to play SM-58's, only Sugar said he liked the feel of a bullet.  So, according to this interview, he pulled out the SM-58's element and stuck it in his JT-30's. Not really useful trivia, but trivia all the same.

If I can vividly remember sitting in my college library reading this article, then  I didn't kill nearly enough brain cells in college.  I have a lot of work to do. . .