[Harp-L] Re: returning member

Yup, noticed his post right off.

Just to remind y'all, Evan blew harp through a Pignose in the Stanford
marching band, if I recall the details correctly.

Funny thing...I was clearing out some photos just last week, and came across
pics of a group that attended one of Barrett's Masterclasses back in the
day. Winslow, Abe Moskow (what's become of him?...anyone?), several others
as well...and there was Evan. I remember asking myself, "What became of the
"Kid"'?

Welcome back, Evan...and I've got a message comin' to you soon!

Ray.
--
www.resgraphics.com/music