Doug Puls

Date:  Sunday November 7th,  2004
Times:  4:00 to 11:00
Venue:  Chick Hall's Surf  Club,
            4711  Kenilworth Ave
Bladensburg, MD
              301-927-6310

Donation at the Door:   $15.00

Line-up:
     Flat Foot Sam &  The Educated Fools
     Dick's House of  Beauty
     The  Shambells
     Mary Shaver &  The Smokin' Polecats
     Rick Serfas &  The Soul Providers
     Big Jesse  Yawn
     Daryl  Davis

Thanks again for all the help.  I'll  see you there.

Dave (Sherman)

_Doug's  Cds_
(http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=1/sf=category/se=Instruction/op=rm/nu=0/sf=sub_cat2/se=Doug%20Puls/op=rm/n
u=0/ml=50/tf=category/to=r/tf=
sku/to=x/va=link_banner=Instruction%20by%20Doug%20Puls.html?id=hc4LirtN)
_Click Here for  Coast to Coast Music! _
(http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart?mv_pc=AFL3292)