Re: [Harp-L] About the MP3 song

> Dave Writes: "(I didn't know who it was that did the
> "Pachelbels Cannon in D" on the MP3 from last night)"
>
> Dave, that song was "The Hook" by blues traveler, not Pachelbels Cannon in
> D.

Thanks Sam. I like what Blues Traveler did with old Pachelbel's tune better
that the original, which makes me think of expensive weddings :0) Blues, and
the harp, are a new love for me and I didn't know who Blues Traveler was
even though I think that I've heard "The Hook" version somewhere before, so
when the question was asked about it the answer that leaped out of my
speakers was the unmistakable Cannon in D. I'll have to check out more of
their music, it was nice.

Peace and music,
Dave