[Harp-L] Fitting switchcraft plug to green bullet.

Gidday Folks. Some of you may remember I was seeking info about
fitting a volume pot to my older green bullet. Thats done now, works
well, thanks for your assistance. I am now seeking advice on fitting
the switchcraft mike connectors to it. I have the connectors, and just
want to know from others who have done whether there are any tricks to
getting it in there. It looks really tight down that end of the mike.
thanks. Rev Ken.