[Harp-L] Chris Michalek new CD

Hi harpers,

I recently got Chris' CD and here's my mini-review.

In summary, Chris has put together a really nice jazz CD.
It's not just a harmonica CD - I really enjoyed the work of the
entire combo.

The song selection is good and the group plays really well together.
My girlfriend also enjoyed it, and she generally doesn't approve of
the "harmonica only" CD's that occasionally frequent the car CD player.

I'm hoping to have the opportunity to see his group live.
>From the sound of the CD, it would be a real treat.

So - get a copy and enjoy it.

Ned