RE: [Harp-L] who is this Jason Ricci dude?

Maybe August is more than very good.  Rosco is one of the few to play
at a very high level in an alternative rock context.  He's truly a
modern harmonica player and his album should be in every harp
player's collection.  BTW- I did sleep with Tina Martin...

Chris Michalek