[Harp-L] Kyle Wooten, any info please?

Hi all,

I am preparing a workshop on pre-war blues and want to use Kyle Wooten's
"Choking Blues" as an example, and as a piece to master the basic melody
while adding tongue slaps etc (aiming for the almost impossible, I know).
On the internet I cannot find any background information on Kyle Wooten. Can
anyone supply me with that or send me some links I haven't found yet?

Any tabs, tips or comments on "Choking Blues" are welcome, too!

Jervis Groeneveld
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
(+31) 20 774 8657 (home)
(+31) 6 4231 3333 (cell)