[Harp-L] Virginia Symphony Review

Here's another step in my quest toward getting the harmonica taken
seriously as an instrument.  Turns out my Teatro Colon Debut was more
important than I thought and several Music Directors of other orchestras
have taken notice to my having played Teatro Colon acoustically and the
great review.

This last weekend was the Virgina Symphony and I got another good review
for the harmonica:

HARMONICA A STAR OF UNIQUE SHOW BY VIRGINIA SYMPHONY

"
..... Bonfiglio gave a highly accomplished rendition of this work, playing
with total commitment and a wide range of colors and sounds.  His sound
carried well into the large hall, and balances with Maestro Kuwahara's
orchestra were excellent.  His energy matched the composer's so that the
Concerto went beyond oddity status to being an enjoyable musical
experience.

Bonfiglio displayed another of his instrument's legacies when he palyed
three blues numbers as encores.  Again, he threw himself into the music
body and soul to the delight of the audience."

Paul Sayegh
The Virginia Pilot

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio