[Harp-L] National Harmonica league Festival

ROLLL UP, ROLL UP,
Last chance plea to all players of the Harmonica, Mouth Organ, Spittle trap, Gob Iron, Tin Sandwich, (or whatever you wanna call it!)

Get together at our annual festival in Bristol, UK on 29-31st of October 2004 at the Folk House in Park Street.

let's make this an event to remember in our ever growing festivla programme...

Workshops, concerts, jam sessions and general japery will commence from all corners of the Harmoica Community...

for more info call 01628 604069

come along and disscuss what you call yours!!! (Harmonica I mean...)

BOOK NOW!!!!

Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger