Re: [Harp-L] Why use an effects pedal?

This is just my two cents worth.. but I really appreciated the interchange
between Smokey Joe and Richard Hunter about effects. If the rest of us used that
as an example of how to respond to a difference of opinion, it would raise
the level of dialogue on this list to an even better plateau.
   I have not heard Smokey Joe play, but his posts are always interesting...
and Richard   Hunter knows of what he speaks (and I have heard him play). But
I bet I would like to listen to either of them and I would buy them both a
beer if they would show me how to play anything on the harp.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb