[Harp-L] Re: Digest Number 1384 HUm on Pig nose amp Steve Shaw

        It sounds like mic feedback problem.  When I use any mic, I
always try to prevent feedback sound from speaker entering mic and squeal
sound or hum, by placing amp with speaker as far as possible from my mic
facing opposite direction with volume set to minimum.  I never had
problem with any type if I follow above basic rules.  I use my son's
guitar amps, Peavey, small  KB-15 for portable keyboard  or large
Scorpion Bandit 112 (19x12) for good sound.  If you have any problem,
any  guitar salesman is able to help you since they have more knowhow and
experience.