RE: [Harp-L] Looking for a good overblow harp

There are no good custimized harps for under $100.  Your best bet is
to go through Jimmy Gordon.  www.customharmonicas.com If you are
going the custom harp route you need to use a guy that can actually
overblow with proficiency.

Your other option is to learn to set them up yourself.

Good Luck