[Harp-L] Low keys of XB-40 now available

I have an XB-40 in Low F, which I ordered  from a German harp site a few
months ago.  (They carry the other low keys  that Winslow mentioned as well.)  The
link is _http://www.harponline.de/shop/index.php?lang_id=en_GB_
(http://www.harponline.de/shop/index.php?lang_id=en_GB) .   The sound is great, but one
caveat: the notion of "Low" seems a bit different  when it comes to XB-40s--I
don't find the same "baritone sax" effect in miked  (or acoustic) performance
that other low-keyed harps provide.  I don't know  if it's something about the
physics of the XB-40, but I also find that  an XB in A sounds almost like a High
A.  Still, XB fans should definitely  check the lower keys out, if only for
the fullness of tone.

Peace and Respect
Johnny T