[Harp-L] Is Sugar Blue doing anything these days!?

Because Sugar Blue is coming here to Prague Oct. 18, I decided to nose around on the internet and see what he's been up to. I couldn't find anything, and an e-mail directly to Alligator records brought this short, "informative" response: "He hasn't recorded for Alligator for almost ten years." Is he recording at all? Working around Chicago? I'm damn sure looking forward to the gig, but am curious why we haven't heard more from this harp monster over the past decade.
MN