[Harp-L] re: stormy monday

I play keyboard on this song. There's a couple of different ways to play this.
Our band uses the following chord progression

A/D/A/A/D/D/A B/C# C/E/D/A D/A E/

The only tricky part is the ending. Obviously the A B/ bar can be played on the
sixth hole. Slide up one hole and draw for the C# use the next draw (E) will
harmonize okay with a C chord then go back to standard 2nd position.

Try listening to the Allman Brother's version. Most stuff played on slide guitar
is easily played second position on the harp.Just play what Duane plays.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm