[Harp-L] Jason Ricci In Chi-Town

The Legendary Buzz said:
"Froggy;
I wish I could play like Jason.  Altho most people think I play like
Howard
Levy.  I agree with Mojo Red.  Jason reminds me of SRV & I think with a
little David Bowie mixed in.  I mean that as a complement as both of
those
musicians are way up on my list of favorates.  Jason is one of the most
exciting new people in music.  I'm a big fan.

AND don't forget, all Chicago Harp-L-ers.....Jason is comin' to town babeee.  Bill's Blues Bar, October 16, 1029 Davis Evanston IL 847-424-9800.  Advance seats available - call the bar or stop by.  Also up during the month of October - Harpist Rob Stone on October 22 and the Mighty Matthew Skollar on October 29.  Its a happening harmonica month, yezzzzz.

Mr. G