Re: [Harp-L] Volume lament

Electric guitarists are insane.

You can't reason with a sick mind.

The Iceman

ps - seriously, most electric guitarists have got some problem relating w/the
real world of sound around them. They love to hear themselves. Every once in
a while I find a great player w/volumesensibility. I always exchange cards
w/them and do my best to hook up for future projects.

Come to think of it, I've found that black blues guitar players, especially
older ones, generally have a better overall sense of blending in volume wise
than the white guys do.