Re: [Harp-L] 'A' harp cutting through, telling guitarists to turn down

talking about playing loud.  I had a rehearsal on satuday.  We had
two drummers, two guitarists and a bass player with a 1000w rig.

After thre hours of jamming,pictures in others rooms had fallen,
trinkets in the china cabinet were broken and I haven't seen nor
heard from Lou (the owner of the house) since his wife came home and
kicked us all out.

Way too lound and nobody would turn down. It was fun though even
though my ears are still bleeding...