RE: [Harp-L] Slonimski

Disheartendly, I think we are all saying the same thing.  I prefer to
have a fridge full of food and eat what I want when I want - then
again I'm a fat guy. Do I know the entire thesaurus of scales and
melodic patterns?  Resoundingly NO.  I don't even know a third of it
but eventually I will. And should I want to "eat more" at any given
time I can.  Your method, along with evil George, is more like being
on a controlled diet. Perhaps both methods work but if it's a battle
for supremacy like the iron chef then my method would make Hiroyuki
Sakai happy because he has more ingredients to choose from.

Hiiii Ya

Iron Chef Jeet Yet