Re: [Harp-L] Airport security and harps

Back in the early 90's I used to fly a lot on business. About one out of three times the harmonica in my brief case would alert the xray reader and I'd have to explain what it was. Sometimes I wouldn't even have to open the case they would just show me the picture and ask, "what's that?". Only once was I asked to play it and that was because the screeners just wanted to hear some music and there was nobody in line.

Sam