[Harp-L] Giglist Updates

To let all know - our trio is leaving early Sunday morning (10/3) for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, where we'll board the ship for our cruise to Puntarenas, Cost Rica. We will return home early Saturday morning, 10/9.
Please continue to send your giglist updates throughout the next week, as I will try to catch up with them when I do get home. But there will not be any new updates posted on the website, nor on the various harmonica forums until that time. Hope that meets with everyone's approval.
Regards,
Danny