[Harp-L] Minneapolis Harp??

Hi gang,

Please excuse the cross post. It seems that I am
forced to miss the upcoming Rocky Mountain
Harmonica Festival next week due to an
inescapeabale work obligation that brings me to the
city of Minneapolis, Minn. for most of the week.

After looking over my stupid work schedule it seems
that I will have one evening to myself... Friday
night, Oct. 8.

I was wondering if there is anything
blues/bluesharp related going on in Minneapolis on
Friday night that I might be able to check out. Is
Clint Hoover playing in town? It sure would be nice
to hook up with a harpster or two at least once,
seeing as I'm missing out on a great harp fest in
my own backyard.

Please lemme know.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.