[Harp-L] Shameless self plug- My new cd is out!

Hi everyone -
I usually lurk on the list, and I hope you`ll forgive this shameless plug - I have finally released my new CD!
It is titled "Going deep" and contains 12 new original songs (on which I play Harmonica and sing). The album is entirely acoustic ( except for one song which has an electric guitar) and the style is mainly Blues (although not purist - I mix in some country and a little rock, and even play one blugrass song  - a first for me!)
Harp content - I play a mixture of different diatonics (mostly Hering 1923s and Hohner special 20s) and chromatic CX12 on one song. Most of my playing is in cross harp style, although I do play 1st and 3rd position on several tracks.
You can hear samples, download a song and even order cds at my new website:
www.dovhammer.com
Drop by and tell me what you think!
Dov Hammer