Re: [Harp-L] Re : A harmonica saved my life= true story

On Oct 1, 2004, at 2:58 PM, Mitchell Weiss wrote:
 I had hair down past my shoulders and a
beard.

Someone stole your hair & beard? :)

  I responded
that it was the top of a mic stand.  He said, NO, that's a weapon and
proceded to arrest me.

Anywhere else in the world that would have been the top tube for a mike stand. :)

    They kept the mic stand and
let me go.

They probably gave it to one of their kids.

Mitch Weiss
http://www.ampcast.com/mitchweiss
Check out my version of Django Reinhardt's tune "Nuages"

After listening to some of the tunes (I'm on "dial-up"), I think I can speak for Burt (Bachrach), Freddie (Hubbard), Tony (Jobim), Horace (Silver), and say they would be VERY proud of what you're doing.

JoJo

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of Schonfeld Securities LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates.