Re: [Harp-L] A harmonica saved my life= true story

My harmonica has never done nothing for me.

When I was in a Paris restaurant, eating spaghetti with my daughter, the bill was reasonable (better than London) and the service cheerful and friendly. My harmonica didn't even offer to help.

No one has ever shot me but they did shoot my Dad. He bled to death while his harmonica sat in a nearby draw oblivious to the situation.

Sam