[Harp-L] A harmonica saved my life= true story:) CONTEST

CONTEST: Tell your true:) story and you might win the big prize!!!

example:
Howdy Harp Pards,

    This is your old pal CalSag and I got a story I've been itchin' to tell ya for a long, long time. It's the story of my good luck harmonica, and it sure was good luck for me, 'cause it saved my life!
    Well, one day a while back some guy shot me. And do you know where? No pardner, not THERE; Anyways, that guy shot me alright, right smack dab in the middle of the harp I was carrying in the left breast pocket of my shirt.
    Well that was a long time ago pardners, but ever since that day I always carry a harmonica with me, and do you know where? You guessed it pard, right smack dab in the middle of the left breast pocket of my shirt!

Now it's your turn. (winner gets my good luck harmonica - 'course it don't play that good no more):

1)