Re: [Harp-L] "Minor Kill" remix

On Oct 14, 2004, at 9:04 PM, Richard Hunter wrote:

Hi all,

"Minor Kill" -- my Hendrix-inspired blues -- is one of the most popular
pieces I've released to date in my free subscription "Jacked In"
series.  I decided last week to do a remix on the piece.  The new
version is more like Stevie Ray Vaughn than Hendrix, and it's still a
 high-powered harp blues.  I've decided to release this version not
only to my subscribers, but to members of these lists as well.  You can
access it at:

http://hunterharp.com/RichardHunterMinorKillRemix.html

Enjoy!

Well I certainly DID, and thank you FOR it. This just proves the point I have been trying to make for YEARS. The harp players of today have it all OVER the players of yesterday. It really gets the ole blood pressure going.
Here's hoping it goes "Gold" :) Gieuseppi Carlo Leone di San Marco (aka smo-joe)