Re: [Harp-L] Jazz players....

Geez Hendrik. That's more then I heard you say in 10 years.:)

Hendrik has been on this list for some time and his love of jazz is supreme,
so it's a rare moment that he will even talk about harmonicas.

What he failed to mention is that he is working on a website. Is it ready to
promote yet, Hendrik? You should be able to gain access to all his cds from
there.

 Hendrik is one of the rare harmonica players who is more well known outside
our community then inside. He is a musician first, a harmonica player
second.

mike

on 11/29/04 8:26 PM, Hendrikmeurkens@xxxxxxx at Hendrikmeurkens@xxxxxxx