Re: [Harp-L] Driving While Blind (Blowing)?

Bill Hines wrote:
I'm a newbie, and I travel a lot for work, lots of driving. I've seen
hints on this list and elsewhere on harp discussion areas of practicing
while driving. So be honest here folks! What's the deal? Wearing a neck
holder like guitar/harp players do, or steering with the knees? Any
better/safer way to accomplish this?

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA

I only use both hands on the harmonica when stopped. Others may have a different approach.

Seriously, there's plenty you can practice holding the harp one handed.

-- Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly