Re: [Harp-L] OB, CX or XB?

My apologies to Chris. Apparently he is the only person to have posted a version of Night in Tunisia so far. I stand corrected and I'm publicly acknowledging my mistake. My comparison of Chris to Mr. Curtis was not at all musical. They both employ hyperbole as a stylistic device in their postings. My comments were not at all intended to be taken pejoratively. After all how can a person who uses obtuseness as a posting style criticise? Finally where the heck is Iron Mike Curtis? The rumours of his departure from this list are far from true. He's subscribed and hopefully alive and well. Busy lives have a wy of creeping up on all of us. fjm