To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Blazing fast Country chops

I can tell you for a fact that Charlie uses Country tuned harps (special 20s) all the time unless he is doing something that calls for an altered tuning which he has been playing around with. Slowing down the source is still one of the best ways to learn. Years ago (30 to be exact) I would play his records at 16 rpms on a turntable to decipher what seemed impossible!

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ptgazell.com