[Harp-L] Harp mics for Sale in UK

I have a Shure 707A and an Astatic JT30 both with really hot crystal elements the Shure has a mini on/off switch and is chromed .

The Astatic is Ferrari red and has a space for a volume pot. but no volume pot in there . They both have Amphenol connectors and are great mics in excellent condition .

I am selling because I no longer gig and feel that these mics should be used .

I am asking
 Shure 707A	 £80 + P+P
Astatic JT30	 £80 + P+P

I will only ship to the UK

If anyone is interested email me off list