[Harp-L] Ernie Morris

Does anyone have any information on Ernie Morris? I have a wonderful
solo recording by him fr/ a Jubilee broadcast, post- Borrah of "In the
Mood" and he out- Big- Walter's- Big Walter version, imho. (I wouldn't
be at all surprised to find out that Big was a Borrah Minevitch or
Harmonicats fan- very similar tone.)

Also was listening to his part on the HR cut on the JJ Milteau
Inspirations recording- wow! If anyone can direct to me other Morris
recordings, I'd be grateful. Especially other solos.

Bret