[Harp-L] Chromonika II ?

Recently I came upon an old Hohner chromatic.  I know that it was purchased in Germany, some time around World War II.  It is labled as Chromatische Mundharmonica Chromonika II on the cover plate, and on the bottom has four small pictures with the years 1927, 1926, 1937, and 1893 reading from left to right.  There is also a picture in the middle with two hands holding a round symbol that reads Gestezl Gesch.

Any help with dating or valuing this chromonika would be much appreciated.  I don't play chromatic, so I don't know how well it plays, but it is in pretty good shape.

If anybody would know, I am sure they are on this list!

Mike

p.s.  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
2nd EXIT Band
"The Crossroads of Rock'n'Blues"