Re: [Harp-L] some thoughts on overblowing, technique

Non-ob'ers are not the bad guys.  Just different. It's all
evolutionary my friend like the difference between Homo
neanderthalensis and Homo sapiens.

Personally I don't care because I like good music however it's played
and whatever it may be played on. I can take a night of Kim Wilson as
easily as Robert Bonfiglio as easily as Toots or Levy or brendan
power or Ned Kraft... what I can't take is another day of opposing
views. Neither side is better than the other and as far as I'm
concered there are no sides. As long as you're good at what you do,
you're a legit musician in my book and I owe you all the respect in
the world.  Oh and whatever you do leave the Bay City guys out of it.