[Harp-L] Blazing fast Country chops

What I'm trying to learn is how Charlie McCoy and Terry McMillan and
 various county harp session players play those lightening fast notes.
 --I don't mean the usual county licks--    I mean that blazing fast stuff
 that is used on the up tempo songs. Those Nashville players are so good at that.

What are the "notes (holes) and breathing patterns" in those torrid
 chops? They seem to be in the mid section a 10 hole harp most of the time...?
I have tried off and on for years and years to figure that out with no avail. It
 would be soooo gratifying to be able to do that.

 Should the harp be country tuned? Is that a given on country songs?
("not" a Lee Oscar country tuned MM). But the usual 10 hole Hohner harps.
            Ed