Re: [Harp-L] Wireless Mics

Don't get any FM wireless, they're not worth the money. VHF are fine, but they don't sell too many anymore. These days, most are UHF. Musician's Friend has many at a very good price. The best ones are frequency agile and diversity, so look for those buzz words. For more info, go here:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home/search/d=tp?q=wireless+microphone

Good luck,

Tim Dougherty
www.HarpMicGaskets.com