Re: [Harp-L] Re: Mark Graham

Sorry Ben did not read your post earlier!
 These are the lyrics to the best of me memory:

Oh life is hard, but life is hardest when you're dumb
Knows what it's like of endless hours of tedium
With a negative IQ
You'd be lonely sad and blue
Oh life is hard, but life is hardest when you're dumb

Oh life is hard, but life is hardest when you're dumb
You wait for years, but inspiration never comes
What you don't have, remains unheard
Cause you cannot find the words
Oh life is , but life is hardest....

Oh life is , but life ......
Between you're ears, a darken silent vacum-und
If there's a void behind your face
Why not rent out the extra space
Oh life is hard, but life...

Oh life is hard , but life...
Why not just lay back and smoke a bowl of opium
If being stupid is your fate
Well just relax cause it's too late
Oh life is hard but life ....

Jerl Welch