Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:40:23 -0500
From: "Less Paul" <lesspaul58@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Free Harp Software for the Palm
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: dbennett@xxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,

<<<<<clip>>>>>>>>>>

Well, I think the folks of Harp-L are "yack-able" so here goes. Blowhard
isn't perfect, but a few users and a bit of feedback is probably all it will
take for Dave to update this cool little pocket tool. If you are a Palm
user, please give it a try!!!

You can download Blowhard at :
http://home.comcast.net/~paulspage/Blowhard.prc

Happy Thanksgiving!