[Harp-L] Re: Free Harp Software for the Palm

Thanks to Less Paul for bringing this app to our attention, and to Dave Bennett for writing it. I downloaded it and it is indeed a nice tool. Hey, Dave - for the next version, how about a button that plays the playable notes for a given chord or scale?

Anyway, the link Mr. Paul provided won't work if you view the message in some email programs because it is the link to the file itself. You need an HTML page to display that link so you can then "right-click-and-save" or the equivalent procedure for your computer/browser combination. But - no fear - I put a page up to do just that, along with instructions on how to install this on your Palm device. Just click this: http://www.heumann.com/get_blowhard.html

P.S. - Dave - if you want to copy the page and put it on your site, feel free!

Cheers -

/G