RE: [Harp-L] Re: Mark Graham

...Mark Graham - at least the one I know - lives in Seattle. He's an
excellent old timey/celtic/prewar blues (and, evidently, bluegrass)
harmonica player who used to be in the group Open House with Irish
fiddler Kevin Burke. Brendan Power turned me on to his work about ten
years ago....

.....In addition to two CDs with Open House and one with Kevin Burke
before that (that also features the Murphy family of harmonica
players).......

Winslow

He is one of the tightest, cleanest and most inspirational players you'll ever hear. The first Open House album is especially fine - not all harp admittedly, but quite a good smattering. He plays mean clarinet too! It's a hugely enjoyable CD. He's a nice guy too!

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica

Steve's CD of mostly traditional Irish, "Blowing Through The Reeds," is now available! Hear clips at http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm

Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger