Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 02:10:50 +1200
From: "G." <gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: XLR Volume control adapter.

Has anyone seen an adapter for XLR vocal mics?
metal cigar shape, volume knob on top.   I believe its XLR to XLR that can
plug into the back of the mic.  I saw Brendan using one on his vocal mic...
or at least thats what I believe it was

I'm about to get a SM57 and would like some form of control onstage with it,
and this seemed to be the ticket.

Anyone know where I can get one?

Failing that, is there a simple XLR to XLR adapter with an on/off switch for
mics?
I believe there is an XLR cable with a built in switch, but its ridiculously
expensive for what it is.

Cheers
G.