	From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of dfwhoot
	Sent: Wed 11/24/2004 2:44 PM
	To: party_man1@xxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Re : Symmetric intervals and bleeding lips

	YEA.....Keep playing.....

	-----Original Message-----
	From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
	Behalf Of party_man1@xxxxxxxxxx
	Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 2:25 PM
	To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

	Jonathan Hill axed :

	Excerpt .

	" Not really related, but a couple of my primary harps (A and C) are
	both Blues Harps and after playing just a couple of hours, my lips are
	completely raw with these. I can't buy new harps...yet. Again, anyone
	have any ideas? Thanks . "

	Hurricane Sez :

	I have been there ------ Get a customized sealed comb harp or go plastic
	combed :)