RE: [Harp-L] MC 151 grounding

Les had sent this directly to me by mistake, so I'll post it here. Good idea, Les!

At 01:13 PM 11/23/2004, you wrote:
One thing I've done with loose physical connections is to take a solid wire
(I use the wire from inside of a Hefty bag tie) and wind it around the loose
item, causing it to wedge tight. Then I tightly twist the two ends of the
wire together to hold it in place. The advantage is no hammering, and no
heat.