[Harp-L] Night In Tunisia

Jamey Aebersold Jazz, Inc.
PO Box 1244
New Albany, IN  47151-1244  U.S.A.

Mr. or Ms.,

The harp-l harmonica list is organizing a jazz challenge based on the "Night in Tunisia" track. Challenge participant would submit a recording of themselves playing over your "Night in Tunisia" play-a-long track.

The list has about 1000 members at all levels from beginners to professionals. Members on the list often promote the use of Aebersold material.

As a good will gesture, I was wondering if you would allow us to distribute your "Night in Tunisia" play-a-long track to those people who want to participate in the challenge? We already have the track, we only need your permission.

I would appreciate a quick response as we where about ready to go when someone objected to using the track without obtaining permission.

Thanks in advance,

Pierre Laviolette.
Harp-L list member

About Harp-L: