Fwd: Re: * Re: Re: [Harp-L] Re: OB's

Joe Leone wrote:
>  Which brings up a good point. Much doo-doo has been cast as to
> why overblows & overdraws are good, and why custom harps are good.
>   On the one hand we have (I believe) Tim Moyer? say that he has
> only 1 or 2 operational harps and about TWO HUNDRED he can't play.
>   On the other hand Chris the Arkangel of the downtrodden says
> that he has blown out all HIS harps.
>
> question: why?.......ahaaaa, that's right......I rest my
> case......JoJo

I'm sorry, what was your point?

I thought I was saying that when I started overblowing I only had
two harps that were set up properly, and a lot that weren't.  I
simply didn't want to play the others, despite the fact that they
were very nice harps for some uses, just not overblowing.  Now I
have a much more complete set, and I am trying to work my way back
through my older sets, though I don't have much time for that
anymore.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps